Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Introduction! :)

INTRODUCTION

Hello my friends! Okay, I am going to start blogging because I think that this is one of the ways I can express myself and probably make friends! I also want people to know about things or news that I’ll have reviews on. I also want to connect with people outside my social circle. SO YOU GUYS ARE ALL MY FRIENDS! I may not know who reads my blog so I will leave a few of my social network at the end of this entry or you could leave a comment below here. :) So first let me introduce myself. :)

I am Shafina Mahesh. I am now (2014) 15 years old. I study in a Sports School that means, yes, I do sports. I do Netball and Cricket. I really wish to be somebody in future, somebody that people look up to. I really want to do something that involves fashion or the music industry in future. THAT’S MY GOAL. My other goal when I’m doing this blog is so have progress in this blog and start a youtube channel with the support of you guys! It is BIG DREAMS but that’s what I really want to do. Its weird how I want to do something really off from what I am doing which is sports but I’m still young , I want to do different things! I have 11 GREAT TEAM MATES that I love dearly. I LOVE LOVE FOOD. I mean who doesn’t hehe. Who inspire me to do this? Zoella and Tanya Burr are youtubers and bloggers that I look up to. They are just fantastic! They are really good youtubers and bloggers that are so successful yet so humble. Who encourage me to do this blog? My best friend Khalisah a.k.a thescribblesofjoy. She gave me the idea of starting the blog. She is a friend that I would not want to lose because she is just so great. SHE HAS A BLOG TOO!  


I will blog 2-3 times a week. It will be about really different things (eg: What I do on that week itself, book reviews, movie reviews, fashion stuff, etc.) My blog will be full of different things but most importantly is to really express and connect with people from different parts of the world. My goal also is to be helping people, and to get feedbacks or advices about the blog or like a post. It will always be about different things. It may seem like I drift off to many things but I ensure you it will be interesting! :) I hope so (*fingers crossed*). There will be social media platforms where you can ask me question or anything really. All that information will be given out in my next post and subsequent post. So I hope this is kinda of like an icebreaker thing. You will find out more about me in the future throught the post! SO I’LL SEE YOU GUYS IN MY NEXT POST!!!! ADIOS AMIGOS! :)

Shoutout2life

Twiter: shafinamahesh_
Instagram: shafina_mahesh

Tumblr: blindheart