Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Highlights for January 2015!

Highlights for January 2015 

Hello my friends! I know it has been long but yeah school started... Which sucks :( School work has been pilling up and training just got a little intense :) I have decided that i would do a monthly highlights due to the busy schedule. 


1) Awards Night 2015

This Awards Night is an event that takes place yearly. It is an event that celebrate the achievements of the student athletes throughout the year. This event also gives out prizes to outstanding student-athlete. It is also a night where we just take photos, relax and look at our very best :) It is somehow like Prom Night but just without the dates, dance and prom king and queen. (p.s. how i wish we had prom night though) This year is the first year i have sat through the whole award ceremony. Honestly, i preferred last year awards night compared to this year. It felt a little boring and less lively but overall it was still a good night for my friends and i. So here's some pictures of that night :)

OOTN: Top: Jersey Fancy top  from H&M
Bottom: Leather Bottom from H&M
Shoes: Charlie Heels from Rubi
Necklace: H&M 
Team Mates on Awards night #squadgoals (squad No.1)
Zay Hua @zayhua
Me and Coach Joanne 
Me and Nazhiim @naajeemm
Me and An Zi
(She was my room mate when i first entered the school, love her loads) 
Yi Jie (My partner in crime during training)
@yijie_tan

Our typical pose heheh :)
Us with Mr Shaun *smirk face*
Squad No.2 #squadgoals
(left to right) : Ashraf, Nadiah, Eiffa, Dian, Nazhiim, Alif 
Fantastic Five
(left to right) Myself, Ashraf, Mabel, Aaron, Dian
(They have been my classmates for my entire secondary school)

Shane Tan +Shane Tan 
Tzy Hyi (One of my many baes) 

Sara Lightfoot @sara_lightfoot
(She has been with me through my rehab)

Jovina @JOJOVINANA
(Jovina is my sunshine, always cheerful x) 

Aaron Tang @Airontank
(
Dian Ruzanah @dianruzanah
(My team mate,classmate and sister since 2012 xx)
Danish Irfan @danishirfan22
(Understanding friend i can have) 
Joel Ho
Khalisah Eca +Nur Khalisah Rahiman
(She help me through almost everything xx love you loads babe :*)