Friday, 26 June 2015

Old Movie Series: PART 2

IT   IS  PART  2 !!

Selamat! (hello in Malay) I have finished my mid-years, finally! For 2 days i don't have to worry about last minute studying or revisions! (pathetic- 2 days i know). In the midst of revision and exams in the morning, i managed to give myself about an hour or 2 to relax. Watching rom com movies is what relax is for me. Second movie i have watched is, "10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU" 




This movie is amazing. It teaches you to do want you want and not what other people expect you to do. Julie Stiles is pretty and the late Heath Ledger is a hottie. This guy is my new man crush. His smile makes me melt internally. If you guys are not familiar with him, he acted as the joker ;).  The songs in this movie is different but i like it. 90s songs just give you that groovey vibe. If you know what i mean hehe. I don't know how else to describe this movie because it is perfect. THIS IS ANOTHER MUST WATCH. For those who have yet to watch it, go watch it. I will not spoil it for you but here are some gifs from the movie! :) 



















Gifs from : laadystoneheart
laadystoneheart.tumblr.com


So this is part 2! Part 3 out soon! Comment or drop me a tweet about what movie i should write about! Sorry this was a short entry :( but see ya best friends in the next part! Adios Amigos!

shoutout2life
xx